Saturday, June 18, 2005

Angels 3; Marlins 2

Not much on this one. I really walked in the door just in time to see the last pitch of the game (date night). Honestly if this gets more serious, I'm gonna have to limit dates to dinners after work on West Coast game nights.

Great at bat by Davanon to end the game. Reminiscent of Spiezio, only less important (slightly). Nice comeback after the last two demoralizing losses. The moral: sometimes you fuck up (Finley, I'm looking in your direction), and sometimes you benefit from a fuck up. Tough break for Alex Gonzales and Brian Moehler, but the Angels needed it after the Rangers win.

Boy, tough series in Arlington, huh. Too bad someone has to win. On the plus side, there's a loser in each contest as well.

Tomorrow's game is radio only in this household, and I'll probably head to Commiskey to tailgait before the Sox game, so I'm not sure what I'll come up. Cog Hill #4 in the morning, so if I show up to play, I may write something about that.

No comments: