Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What a crappy way to start the day

The Angels plan to offer new contracts to television broadcasters Steve Physioc and Rex Hudler and radio announcers Rory Markas and Terry Smith, club spokesman Tim Mead said. Their contracts had expired at the end of the season.
With the terrific John Rooney on the market, the Angels re-commit to Phys and Hud. So goes another season. On the other side, I'm actually glad that Rory and Terry are back, as I like both, even though I rarely listen to games on the radio anymore, what with extra innings, MLBTV, and the difficulties in strapping my entire computer to my back if I want to listen to a game remotely (and yes, I know I can get satellite radio).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that guy sucked on 60 minutes, good thing the halos didn't sign him.

Anonymous said...

even Mark Langston is better than Hud-man and his incessant blather about lenticular cups...

Anonymous said...

I can tolerate Hudler as long as the Angels dump Finley. I don't think I can take another year of Hudler defending the "vetrun" Finley.