Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hmm. Secret Admirer.

I received this email on Friday to the gmail account that this blog links to.
Subject: I love you

I do.. I work with you, you have no idea who I am. But I want you sooo bad. I love your personality, and deep down inside, you know who I am.
Interesting. No links or pictures of naked chicks or anything. It's understandable, really. I mean, I am pretty fucking awesome. I don't think it was the 'I love you' virus thing, because there was no attachment (other than emotional attachment to me, of course). But hey, if there's one thing I don't talk about here, it's work. This place is big enough to troll around for people badmouthing them on the web, and I certainly don't need that headache.

Anyway, it beats getting trollish comments from the likes of Poleski (deleted) and Faley (who somehow managed to avoid deletion).

And no, deep down I couldn't even fathom who it could possibly be. Probably Capt. Trollypants.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a corporate set-up by one of the backstabbing co-workers you are so wise to not be blogging about.

The Chronicler said...

I got the same exact thing! I can't believe that tramp is cheating on me!

-Chronicles

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's a really big fan of obscure Simpson references concerning potato producing, northwest American states?

Seitz said...

Maybe she's a really big fan of obscure Simpson references concerning potato producing, northwest American states?

Well who isn't? But in this case, the email came prior to the really crappy costume.

I got the same exact thing! I can't believe that tramp is cheating on me!

Did you really? No, I'm serious, really?

The Chronicler said...

Yes, I'm serious. It came to the Gmail account linked to in my sidebar. I was also baffled, as there wasn't any link or attachment, and it's a top-secret email address I only use for my online identity. Quite bizarre.

-Chronicles

Anonymous said...

Long live secret admirers and trollish comments that go undeleted!

Sean said...

I got one too. What confuses me the most is that it seems to have no commercial purpose. Someone's just spreadin' the love.

Seitz said...

Yeah, that was the confusing thing. No solicitations whatsoever.

Sean said...

Back to normal today - "Find local sexoholics!" I guess that would be someone addicted to sexohol...

Ironcheffie said...

Damn.

I'd still hit it.

Seitz said...

And damn proud of it.

Anonymous said...

Capt. Trollypants didn't get one. :(