Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Amazing! Angels 2; Indians 1

Of course, I mean that somewhat sarcastically. I'm a lot less shocked that the Angels had 20 in a row set down than I am that they actually scored two runs.

I can't comment a whole lot on this one due to the whole "being at work" thing, but the numbers more or less speak for themselves. Two somewhat tired lineups after last night's marathon (at least, it seemed like it lasted about seven hours). Bartolo apparently had it going, and Westbrook was facing the Angels, so both pitchers gave up very few run scoring opportunities. Shields was tremendous yet again, scoring fantasy points for my bench (thanks, Angels).

Four and Two on the current road trip, with three to go in LA. Hell, 4-5 would be susccessful, so the rest is pretty much gravy. But after that article in the Times today about how the Dodgers are big cry-babies, I'd really love to shove it up their ass for a couple of games.

Day off tomorrow, so I'll try to come up with something that alienates half of my six loyal readers. Hey, I get more hits from google and technorati when I post something about music.

No comments: