The Angels started the inning 0-20. None of those hitters have even reached base. Tonight:
- Figgins popped up - first inning - 0-21
- Rivera grounded out - first inning - 0-22
- Kendrick struck out - second inning - 0-23
- Mathis struck out - second inning - 0-24
- Aybar flew out - second inning - 0-25 - with his error, he's now producing negatively.
- Figgins flies out - third inning - 0-26
- A WALK! A Baserunner! The OBP is up to .037!!
- Kendrick strikes out - fourth inning - 0-27
- A HIT!!ONE11!!!!11one!!! Mathis - fourth inning - 1-28
- Aybar grounds out - fourth inning - 1-29
- Figgins Singles!!!! - fourth inning - 2-30
32 plate appearances
31 at bats
2 total bases
That comes to a line of .065/.094/.065
- Rivera strikes out - fifth inning - 2-32
- Kendrick flies out - fifth inning - 2-33
- Kendry won't count towards the normal count, as he's a pinch hitter, but he's out too. Actually screw that. Let's throw his hit from last night in there, and his out tonight. The count is officially 3-35.
- Aybar gets fucked on ball four, grounds out on a 3-2 pitch - sixth inning - 3-36
- Figgins pops up sixth inning - 3-37
- Juan Rivera Walks - seventh inning - still 3-37
- Howie Kendrick, working hard to replace Chone Figgins, strikes out on two pitches that aren't even in the same area code as the strike zone - seventh inning, 3-38
- Mike Napoli walks - RBI - seventh inning - still 3-38
- Erick Aybar strikes out on a Howie Kendrick pitch - 3-39
39 at bats
3 total bases
That comes to a line of .077/.143/.077 - That's an OPS of 220. If everyone bunted every time up, they'd probably have an OPS better than that.
- Figgins Triples!! - Eight inning - 4-40....They're up to .100!
- Gary Matthews fouls out - ninth inning - 4-41
- Howie Kendrick strikes out - ninth inning - 4-42
45 Plate Appearances
42 at bats
6 total bases
That gives them a line of .089/.156/.143