Thursday, June 07, 2007

Rough day

To start with, I played like crap in the CDGA Amateur qualifying. It's got me contemplating taking an indefinite hiatus from competitive golf. Fortunately, I'll be heading down to the Futures Tour event in Hammond this weekend to watch a friend play, so that will keep me occupied while I take a couple of weeks off from playing golf at all, which should allow my wrist some time to heal.

On top of that, the Angels played less than stellar baseball, and John Lackey blew a four run lead as the Angels lost their first game in the last six. They've now won four straight series, and nine of the last ten.

Lackey was sharp through three innings, but started to elevate the ball a bit, and if you do that during a day game in June, you're going to give up some home runs in that stadium. The Twins took advantage.

Then something happened in hockey, but I had already fallen asleep on the couch.

No comments: