Sunday, March 05, 2006

Since I figured out this cool YouTube thing

I thought I'd do you all a favor and post the greatest music video ever created. You're welcome.


The Chronicler said...


Have you ever seen Michel Gondry's video for "Sugar Water" by Cibo Matto? If not, you must:

Seitz said...

Damn, that is a cool video. I'm not sure it's better than, say, Know Your Chicken, but it's still pretty cool.

Pinko Punko said...

I have a soft spot for Gondry's "Let Forever Be"- I think it is quite inventive, and the lo-tech aspects actually make it more psychedelic. Very French, but quite good.

Remember, Seitzo, it is "Seitzo pops a chubby" week at SOFTD next week. We have one guaranteed video that you will love. Why not do you vid bloggo over there (cross post)- that way the hockey won't get in the way.