Thursday, February 23, 2006

Another Expansion in the Halosphere

Or rather, not so much an expansion as a lateral move. This one is called Watching All Angels, and it appears to be pretty new. If you look up in the right hand corner, you'll find some info on the proprietors. I found this through a random sitemeter perusal, and they link to me, so I'm linking back. I'd venture to guess that Maya is the same Maya from Watching Jeff DaVanon, but I can't confirm that check that, I can confirm it. I just hadn't bothered to look a little further to the right the first time. This time husband Keith is along for the ride. Find out more about them here. Anyway, the link is over there on the right, so check 'em out. They appear to be in the beta testing stage, so you can get in on the ground floor and say you were a fan before they got all popular and sold out. Me? I'm not in it for the money. I do it all for you, my loyal readers, and random searchers for pictures of Sharin Foo and Sonya Aurora Madan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Watching All Angels is now out of beta and open for business.

Go U NU!