Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This is getting ridiculous

Well, it's probably too late, but something has to be done about this bullpen. I've alread brought it up once, but now I'm will to say forget just moving Escobar to the bullpen. They need to not only send him there, but they need to make him the closer while they're at it. Nine blown saves by the bullpen in the last 18 games. This bullpen really sucks right now. Frankie needs to be DL'd or something. Just shut him down for a week. Make up a dead relative so they can put him on bereavement leave.

Hey, what a shocker, but Finley fucked up in a tight spot again.

Ugh. Like I've said, if and when they miss the playoffs, they'll remember this one. How many great efforts can they get from rookies, only to have the pen screw it up?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm guessing that tonight it's the offense that's bugging you.

Seitz said...

I think it's pretty much everything.