Monday, November 16, 2009

Morning Mix 11/16/09

Back from training and back on the train. Here's today's lineup:
A bunch of tracks that are arguably the best on their respective albums. Still not sure how the Peels never made it, with Robyn Miller's voice and good looks. I've seen six of these acts in concert, and I skipped the one chance I had to see Matthew Sweet.

Here's the High Dials. This is the only good version of this song that I can find on Youtube, but it really doesn't do justice to the live version, which is an incredible 10 minute jam.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I just found your blog, but I like it a lot. A very unique sports blog I must say. Listen, I have two sports blogs myself and I'd like to exchange links with you. I feel that this would bring in more traffic for both of us, which is essentially what we want. Let me know if this is possible.

Jason
SportsSoundOff.net
SPORTSMONARCH.com