Friday, September 23, 2005

For the curious

I try not to get too political on this blog, because there are other people who do that a lot better than me. If you haven't already figured it out from my sidebar, here's where some quize says I stand:
You are a

Social Liberal
(73% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(30% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid


Do with that what you will. And speaking of the sidebar, I've added 3 Bulls to the list. Them dudes are funny, and they like good music. Also, they added me to theirs, so it's like reciprocation, eh.

Oh, I got this from John Cole.

4 comments:

Richard said...

Fun, fun, fun!

You are a

Social Liberal
(71% permissive)

and an...

Economic Conservative
(93% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Libertarian

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.

Josh said...

I got:

Social Liberal (60% permissive)
Economic Conservative (91% permissive)

Capitalist

matt said...

80% Social Liberal, 71% Economic Conservative ... Libertarian.

These things are usually designed to make people "realize" that they're libertarians, BTW.

matt said...

By the way, it's funny how you no longer update after each game, like you used to back when you had a chance to win that bet....