Wednesday, July 06, 2005

More fun with Sitemeter

Within the last hour, this site has been visited by someone searching for the word "corksuckers". Not really all that unusual. What's unbelievable is that a search for Corksuckers brings up this site first! It leads to this post. In honor of the word "corksuckers", I thought I'd post the following quote from a very funny movie, Johnny Dangerously:
I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.
Seriously, I honestly can't believe that this is Google's first response for corksuckers. And the funny thing is that the post originally had the word "cocksuckers", but was later replaced, ya know, for the kids, and included a reference to Roman Moroni (misspelled, naturally).

What's also kind of funny is that someone keeps coming to the site after searching for "seitz angels". Ya know, you could just bookmark the site. I find it funny, though, because I've often been guilty of the same thing, only on my part it was laziness.

In other news, the Rangers lost, pushing the lead back to 8.5 games. And Bobby Jenks looked good in his Major League debut. Dude can bring some heat. He was hitting 99 on the gun according to what CLTV was showing on the screen. Part of me wants to see him succeed, as he's a former Angel, and I don't really care about the Sox either way. The other part of me wants to see him fall on his face, mostly so that I can make fun of my Sox fan friends. And, of course, I don't want them to give me shit* stick about his success.

*Ya know, for the kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the bigger question is who would do a search for the term "corksuckers", unless of course its someone who doesn't know how to spell and was looking for a different type of site.

Seitz said...

It might have been someone looking for that Roman Moroni quote. In which case, fargin iceholes might have been better search terms.